Need help discovering who I am...

Discussions related to nonbinary experiences, identity and expression. 'On topic' discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Need help discovering who I am...

Postby whoiam » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:20 am

Only recently did I learn about the nonbinary community, and something clicked immediately. I somehow knew that I was one of them already. However, I can't seem to separate out any other feelings I have. All I know is that I am not a girl, my birth gender. I have done lots of research and watched YouTube videos where people passionately talked about their gender. Some of them seem to be more relatable than others, but I still have not found that gender that automatically clicks for me and I know that that's who I am.

If anybody has any advice or info, that would be greatly appreciated right now. Thank you<3
whoiam

Re: Need help discovering who I am...

Postby BlackWingedBelial » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:57 am

1. There's a huge list of possible genders a group on Tumblr made- made one of these will click?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16OR ... sp=sharing

2. It's fine not to know! Maybe having something click sometime will be great, or maybe nothing even /has/ to click. It can happen naturally. Maybe it'll take a long time, or maybe you'll know next week, and that's ok. "I don't know, but not a girl" should be enough for others to accept. Maybe the ambiguity itself is part of your gender? ;)
BlackWingedBelial

Re: Need help discovering who I am...

Postby Bi_And_Bi » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:16 pm

If you know your not a girl, we could probably take out anything with girl in it, unless you think your a girl and a boy, and i personaly think you might be agender. Though you might be a demiboy... If you think your partialy a boy but not an entire boy.
Bi_And_Bi

Return to General Nonbinary Discussions